This checklist is provided as a guide. The carrier may require additional items and documentation. Please refer to the carrier's underwriting guidelines for a complete list of requirements. Please use the latest version of forms.
In addition to the above, National General must also receive:
- A complete census showing all active employees, even new hires who are in the waiting period
- Next to each name, please indicate whether they are full time or part time, and if they are waiving or enrolling
- Copy of groups most recent State Quarterly Wage and Tax Report, including pages that list each employee by name and their earnings
- Employee waivers, if not already sent in with applications (only need section B of first page completed for waivers)
- Final Signed Quote with plan election - to be signed by employer (last page of quote)
- Broker Appointment Link
- Should you have any questions during the appointment process, please call the National General licensing department at 888-659-1859, Option 2, or email sflicensing@NGIC.com
PLEASE TAKE NOTE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- Even if you are not waiving the waiting period, National General still needs an enrollment or a waiver for all full time employees. If you are not waiving the waiting period and a person waives at enrollment, thy cannot enroll until the group's next year open enrollment - SEE CENSUS ATTESTATION FORM FOR FULL GUIDELINE
- The rates that are signed off do not include the PCORI fee ($2.26 per coved life per year combined)
|After approval, prior carrier termination letter must be submitted by the employer or broker.|
For other useful or older documents, please refer to the Forms database.